Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Im still, im still an Animal.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Picked up these Steve Madden bad boys today on sale, they're satin and make me want to dance instead of walk.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My bag collection is getting ridiculous. I thought i would share the lovelies i had picked up in the last month or so, all but two are thrifted, and i love them all. I never thought of myself as the 'bag lady', but i will take the title with pleasure.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh thrift shopping, i do love thee. This shirt ( by piccinini ) was a lovely purchase i picked up for $5 big ones at a vintage store in Vancouver last year. Canada really does have great vintage shopping.



Thought i would leave you with a little bot of Fake Blood remix goodness, it really does get me excited for Summer, Sorry Nothern Hemisphere!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for all the comments, Every one is appreciated x