Monday, December 21, 2009

Take me back to the..

I finally, but unfortunately returned from our beachhouse this weekend. It's our own little bit of secluded paradise and i really cant wait to return. Thought i would post some of the 'essentials' i packed on my little trip.
I also couldn't resist showing the view, apologies to those who aren't experiencing an Australian summer right now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Zimmerman Bikinis- worth the money.. seriously.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cute Crops..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
State of Georgia

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shakuhachi

Party Dress
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Maurie and Eve

Of course, some Sass and Bide. This is literally the comfiest item i have in my closet, amazing fabric.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am still cameraless, so the phone photos are to blame for quality.
Peace x

1 comment:

  1. Love that State of Georgia top! You must have had a wonderful time by the beach. I'm stuck in the city working! Great blog keep it up! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for all the comments, Every one is appreciated x